Ad posted in VTR

To: "'BRITISH CARS'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'TRIUMPHS'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ad posted in VTR
From: Wes Grady <wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net>
Date: Sat, 4 May 1996 13:21:43 -0400
Cc: "'mathisj@william.jewell.edu'" <mathisj@william.jewell.edu>
The following ad appeared in the VTR for sale section.  Anyone want to try and
help this guy?

My car is not a Triumph, but please do not cancel this request for help. My
1969 SAAB 99 has a Triumph engine (1709 cc).
     (one year only). My distributor is too worn out to work properly, and I
want to convert it to an electronic ACDELCO. I can get
     the distributor but cannot come up with the coil with module. I would
greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me locate this
     coil. Joseph T. Mathis, 315 Moss Avenue, Liberty, MO 64068 1-816-781-6041.
e-mail: mathisj@william.jewell.edu Thanks I'm
     not trying to sell this car. I'm hopefully taking advantage of your good
will to allow me to run an ad to get some help. I filled in
     the fields to get the computer to accept my request. Thank you.

Special Options:

     None

Contact Information:

     Name: Joseph Mathis