Trans. tunnel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Trans. tunnel
From: "Don Aldous" <daldous@fox.nstn.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 14:32:38 -0400
Jon Moody (BME) wrote:

> My tranny tunnel is shot.  A new one is not in the works - I'm gonna use
> duct tape and cardboard to patch it up and then use duct tape inbetween it
> and the floorpans and bulkhead.  Ain't duct tape great?  Any reason I
> should not do it this way?  Thanks.
>
> --Jon Moody
Jon: When I bought my TR6, the DPO had used chicken wire and roofing tar
to do the same thing.  It was a mess and I replaced the mess for less than
$100 (Canadian) with a fiber tunnel cover from TRF.  Spend a few bucks so
you can do the job right.  Then you may not be known as a DPO in the
future.  FWIW
Don
'73 TR6