Re: TR3A poll

To: Jdttrs@aol.com, twakeman@apple.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A poll
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 17:29:15 -0700
In message <951025201450_54383065@mail02.mail.aol.com>  writes:
owed".

> I would like to see the results of your poll.

So far the brake looks to be between TS71959 and TS75519.

I have one TS65XXX car with smooth valance (originality unknown) and a TR3B with
a lip and smooth letters.

With Triumph's operation proceedure to use up all existing components and their
sloppy inventory storrage, I expect the changeover was not clean and a number of
lipped aprons appeared at random intervals throughout production.

My best hop is for the earliest possible commision number that was shipped with
a smooth apron so I can get an idea of when the change started to occour.

TeriAnn