TR6 - Vermont

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 - Vermont
From: "Chris Bullock" <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 8:02:03 PDT
Encoding: 24 TEXT
Well folks, here goes...

Not even a month ago did I finally purchase the
TR6 I thought was for keeps.  Well, I've found
an example that I want even more [ details later :) ].
Needless to say, the beautiful early 1973 TR6,
white w/ black interior is for sale.  I'll try and
make this short, but new paint, interior (wool carpet),
top, tonneau (no snaps installed yet), redlines,
rebuilt orig. engine, stainless exhaust, etc. make this
the perfect daily driver, which is what I intended it to be.

My wife is about to kill me, so if I can turn this over
to a caring Triumph lover, I'll do so for 8K, which is
right about what I paid.  The PO took a bath on this with
between 12 and 13K invested (receipts included); he had
too many toys and no place to store it.  I'll settle on
breaking even at this point or sell it for more in the spring.
Sorry to ramble; just trying to pass the word on to interested
parties.

Chris Bullock
1973 TR6  CF389U