TR4/TR6 top (hood) frame

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4/TR6 top (hood) frame
From: HENSONJ@LYNX.APSU.EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 17:12:05 -0600 (CST)
I am rebuilding a 1970 TR6, and I have a problem with the top frame assembly.
Much of my car came in boxes and the convertible top frame was missing.
I was able to order a replacement, but it came without the header rail.
(The front part that latches to the windscreen.) I am told it is no longer
available. Does anyone have a repairable/rebuildable header rail that I could
buy?

Along this same line, I have a TR4 (so I was told) top frame assembly that
needs some minor repair and clean-up. It seems to be complete with the
chrome plated latches, etc. I will pass it along to someone who needs it
if they will simply pay the shipping costs.

I had forgotten how addictive this type of project can become!!!

Jim Henson (not of the Muppets)
70 TR6