Re: Verdict

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Verdict
From: "Doug Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 08:49:34 -0400
Sorry to bomb the whole list with this, but Mr. Hesek's address is not
recognized by my server.

On Oct 4,  7:52am, Richard Hesek (432)-5414 wrote:
> Subject: Re: Verdict
>   Mr. D. Perslow commented:
>
>   "How odd that you post a message and apologize for it at the
> same time!  Seems to me that if you're already sorry while
> you're posting you have the option of just not sending it,
> n'est-ce pas?"
>
>     The apology pertained to the non-related subject not the
> message.
>     The legal community believes that the U.S, justice system
> touches all of us, even the apathetic, and this trial demonstrated
> how the justice system may be failing at the hands of the
> ignorant and the apathetic.
>     To be more specific about my apology I could add, I suppose,
> that I'm sorry "you" got the message.
>
>    RWH
>    concerned
>-- End of excerpt from Richard Hesek (432)-5414

I tend to agree with Dan, if you have to apologize for the non-LBC
content of your message, why bother sending it? Remember, this is
_not_ a US only forum.

Doug Mitchell - Already excessively tired of the OJ crap.