Re: Verdict

To: DJP@ALPHA.SUNQUEST.COM
Subject: Re: Verdict
From: rwh5633@sudcv91.ed.ray.com (Richard Hesek (432)-5414)
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 95 07:52:08 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
  Mr. D. Perslow commented:

  "How odd that you post a message and apologize for it at the
same time!  Seems to me that if you're already sorry while
you're posting you have the option of just not sending it,
n'est-ce pas?"

    The apology pertained to the non-related subject not the
message.
    The legal community believes that the U.S, justice system
touches all of us, even the apathetic, and this trial demonstrated
how the justice system may be failing at the hands of the
ignorant and the apathetic.
    To be more specific about my apology I could add, I suppose,
that I'm sorry "you" got the message.

   RWH
   concerned