Clonks remember them

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clonks remember them
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 13:51:11 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Hi all,

You may remember that a few weeks ago I sent a mail message regarding a funny
clonk noise that I was hearing coming from the front of my car, well I've
checked everything I could think of, plus everything else that everyone on the
list thought of and still no luck, I have noticed however that the spring bends
to the side when compressed by the front shocker unit and looks as if it is
coming into contact with the shock absorber thus causing the annoying clonking
sound previously described, does any of the above sound plausible?

Rich
Northampton
England