Odd request

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Odd request
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 01:40:31 -0600
The very fact that we drive odd little British cars, or mangle our knuckles
with intent to drive, is enough to group us all in a special fraternity.  But
within that group, there are those who may be even further removed from the
mainstream.  It is possible that there may even be one among this list who
will say "Yes!" to the following question.

Is there anyone who needs a TR7 motor, with *automatic* transmission attached,
and could pick up same at the VTR meet in a few weeks?  If not, I do have this
TR4 hulk down at the shed that could use a drivetrain...

mjb.