Re: your romance ad in USSR

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: your romance ad in USSR
From: "Wielsma, Jan" <JWIELSMA@wcnd.utrecht.ATTGIS.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 95 11:30:00 PDT
Encoding: 22 TEXT
David,

May I give you a good advise,
Sell all your English cars and buy a LADA.

The rest,

keep on writing about the "normal" problems owning a British car.
Like "Is this bad?", "Stay loose" , "Stupid car tricks", (where can I get a
JATO?)
"Acetone questions", "SIM-U-START", ect.

Jan Wielsma
Culemborg, The Netherlands
E-mail    jan.wielsma@utrecht.attgis.com

No I don't own a Triumph I just like to read about them!

'72 DAF-55 coupe, a variable-belt-gearbox (variomatic) driven Dutch car.
'79 BMW-R100-RS (at this moment in "exploded view" mode).
and a daily "thing" with four wheels.