TR6 Brakes

To: Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com
Subject: TR6 Brakes
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Tue, 23 May 1995 13:58:16 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I've been having a new TR6 problem lately.  My brakes have started to get
really spongey lately and now are to the point where I cannot even lock up
the wheels anymore.  The pedal travel doesn't seem to have increased much
though just effort has increased.  I haven't had a chance to check out the
brakes themselves yet but at the master cylinder the fluid has all turned
black but there isn't a noticable drop in fluid level.
                -tak

Oh yeah....
Now my little brother thinks that because I have a TR6 and my sister just
got a TR7 he deserves a TR8.