New Addition

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: New Addition
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 14:03:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Johnmowog@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Well,  we found my little sister a car.  A 1977 TR7 fhc :)  Now I need to
know things about the TR7.  I understand that it shares an engine and
transmission with the Dolomite.  Is there anything interesting about this
engine that I should know?  How fast is this sucker?  I've only gotten a
chance to drive it around town and it felt about as strong as my TR6.  For
2200 the owner is giving us the car,  two spare engines, two spare
transmissions,  r&l spare doors,  all glass,  four extra wheels with low
profile Pirelli's mounted, two headlamp assemblies, spare interior and
various other stuff he has collected over the last six years.  Apparently
he has pretty much stripped all the TR7's in the local junkyards.
Heh heh heh, two Triumphs in the drive.  Now the neighbors haven't the
slightest doubt that we are all crazy. :)
        -tak