Re: Brake diff warning thing

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake diff warning thing
From: vizzy@aztec.asu.edu (VERNON REED ZIGLER)
Date: Wed, 17 May 1995 00:56:48 -0700 (MST)

>Help!!!!!!!!!
>
>I'm leaking brake fluid from the brake warning switch doo-dad.
>I did what any red blooded SOLer would do,
>
>I took it apart!!

        My steering box leaks. TR3. Ever since I replaced the worn gear
'bout 10-15 years ago. > Can't really tell where it is coming from but assume
from where the electrical wires come out at the front. Any one ever try
something like stop leak for radiators.<G> I'm using an extra thick gear oil
now. I heard in the motorcycle list about spraying the area with a powder to
see where the leak is, anyone tried this, and what type powder did you use?

--
'60 TR3                '70 BMW R60/5
'60 TR3                '73 BMW R75/5