Conflicting answers--wheel studs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Conflicting answers--wheel studs
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 14:33:49 -0400
I got several answers to my question about temporaily putting the disc wheels
on the shorter wire wheel studs (after removing the splined adaptors of
course)

The problems is, people's answers didn't agree with each other.

I took a look at the whole shebang myself,  and used my wonderful mechanical
engineering degree to guess they'd be ok, but would rather have more second
opinions as I would hate for something terrible to happen.

Note, I'm not saying I want to autocross the car with the steel wheels on the
short studs, but would like to be able to drive it down the road to a meeting
/ show if necessary.

Thanks
Scott Tilton