Needed: <$2000 LBC

To: paisley@boulder.nist.gov
Subject: Needed: <$2000 LBC
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Mon, 15 May 1995 14:11:27 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
My little sister has been sixteen since December and as it is now summer
time and she only has two weeks or so of school left she is getting very
anxious for a car.  After lots of discussion it has been decided that we
may be able to afford something around $1500 for her if it is old enough
that liability insurance won't be outrageous.  Thus,  I have suggested a
Spitfire or something else fun like that.  Pretty much we're looking for
solid mechanicals and an ugly body so that I don't have to kill her first
time she taps the fender against a post.
                -Thomas Kimberly