Re: Chicago Historics?

To: R C Brown +1 708 979 8231 <rcbrown@ixcim.att.com>
Subject: Re: Chicago Historics?
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 07:53:55 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
On Tue, 9 May 1995, R C Brown +1 708 979 8231 wrote:

> RA is a beautiful 4 mile road course in the rolling hills of Wisconsin.

        The sactioning body is the Cicago Historic Races... Independently
        Joe Marchetti of Chicago's Como Inn was the originator, and is
        still involved in a major way... CHR is one of my favorite
        vintage race events...

        As for where to stay... Try the Thunderbird Inn, U.S. Hwy 151,
        in Chilton (414) 849-4216. It's about 13 miles away from the track,
        clean (if a little retro 50's and 60's styling wise). They may still
        have rooms at this date. Oh yes, Chilton also has the U.S.'s
        smallest boutique brewery. A neat place to cool off after a
        DAY AT THE RACES, Groucho! BTW, if you want to take some "brew" home
        bring your own container... They don't bottle it!

        I hope to see ya there... I'll be in the red VICTORY LANE MAGAZINE
        cap wearing all the camera equipment.

gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org                 1962 Triumph TR4
        "That's not a leak... My car is marking it's territory!"
Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois