Hello from a lurker

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hello from a lurker
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 May 1995 07:27:00 BST
This is just a quick 'Hi!' to all Triumph nuts on the net.  I've been
lurking for a week or two, so maybe it's time to come out into the
open and get shot at!

It's good to see such tremendous interest in British cars, particularly
in the USA.  It is obvious to me that there is a majority of TR and
Spitfire owners within the regular correspondents, but if there are
Herald people out there, I would love to hear from you.

As a regular contributor to the TSSC magazine in the UK, I am always
on the look out for photos and stories (true or otherwise) of 13/60's
for inclusion.  I know that very few appeared in the USA due to the
ever tightening emissions regs and the price which would have been
rather less than competetive, but they were quite common in
Western Europe and parts of the dear old Commonwealth.

Also, if anyone has any questions specific to the Herald, please
email me and I'll try to help.

Time to go home now, but I'll be back to lurking again tomorrow.

Phil Willson
TSSC 13/60 Register Secretary

(13/60 estate/station wagon, 12/50 sunroof saloon/sedan, 2500S
estate/station wagon).  Who said that Britain and the USA were
separated by the same language?

email p.j.willson@elec.qmw.ac.uk