'61 TR3A FOR SALE

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '61 TR3A FOR SALE
From: spindel@anchor.apl.washington.edu (Bob Spindel)
Date: Mon, 1 May 95 15:01:49 PDT
The time has come for me to part with my baby.

1961 TR3A, british racing green, black interior, everything
works. Basically an original car, except for color, which was
white. Frame is straight (no accidents) and there is no rust.

Complete frame off rebuild -- all new rubber, brakes, shocks,
exhaust, water pump, starter, and so on.  Engine rebuilt with
new bearings, rings, etc. Basically everything that can be rebuilt
was rebuilt,  New paint, carpets, top, etc.

I don't think there are more than 1500 miles on it since the
restoration.  Always garaged.  No rain.  You get the idea.

$8000 or (as they say) best offer.  Pictures available.  All
restoration receipts, etc., available, as well as photo
documentation.

Bob Spindel
Bellevue, Washington
(206) 641 9928 home