Re: let's talk leprosy...

To: cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com
Subject: Re: let's talk leprosy...
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 14:22:00 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I'm so glad that other people in the world treat their LBCs like cars.  My
TR6 is my daily driver and it irks me so much when I see some trailer
queen sitting in someones garage not getting driven because it will hurt
the owner's investment.  Or the people who b&m about the dent in the RL
wing that would cost as much to fix as it would for me to rebuild my
engine this summer.  Or the poly carpet instead of wool that helped fund
the LongFlo header.  Or me zooming down the highway at 100+ at noon on a
cloudless summer day letting the tires melt, the interior crack and the
engine roar. :)
                        -tak