Purists

To: EMECH@Delphi.com
Subject: Purists
From: gt8610a@prism.gatech.edu (Thomas Augustus Kimberly)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 22:35:49 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
It seems to me that the purists should be happy when those of us who are't
quite so perfect decide to modify cars as it increases the value of their
cars.  Besides, I wasn't talking about putting a Ford 302, or God forbid a
Datsun engine in the car.  Just increasing the car's atmosphere. :)
Weren't some of the old MG's supercharged?  And I do know that I once saw
a supercharger for sale that somebody was advertising as being original
racing equipment for some Triumph or other.
        -tak