WHEELS!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: WHEELS!
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 22:49:26 -0400
I'm looking for the definitive answer once and for all.  I've been told
different conflicting information from different sources.

I'm interested in the minilite look alike wheels that Moss (and others) sell
and also Panasports.

I'm pretty sure the mililite look alikes need spacers for the front wheels,
although someone told me that they were made only 5.5" wide (as opposed to
the panasport 6" wide) specifically for TRs so they wouldn't need spacers.

Then someone told me that the 6" wide panasports don't need spacers either.

What is the real story.  Surely someone out there has got some of these
wheels.  If you do, please do tell what you've got, what theyre on, and if
you needed spacers.

Thank you.

Scott