Re: [Tigers] KUDOS

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] KUDOS
From: genepadgett@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 19:57:57 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Not sure if I am on topic here or not, but there is a counter set screw/screws
in the seat frame that I am told are "Wentworth" (sp?). I have been told that
the seat frames were made by a company whose main line of business was making
seats for the British Aircraft industry, when there was one going back in the
60's Wentworth was supposedly the standard used in the British Aircraft
industry back then. Anyone remember the Comet airliner? I believe SS sells the
screws, look under "upholstery" for special screws. Hope that is relevant!

Gene