Re: [Tigers] The real reasons I wanted to post

To: "Al Fudge" <allfudge1635@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The real reasons I wanted to post
From: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:01:36 -0400
its been a while since i researched this, but i think sand blasting an
entire body will generate too much heat and start to distort panels, i think
soda is safest, or get it dipped, but on dipping, gotta know an expert on
post dipping cleaning to keep solvent from later dripping out of crevaces
and ruining your new paint