Re: Thanks and an update

To: "Bernardino Carlo M.D. Roberto" <crbernardino@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks and an update
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:45:42 -0700
Rob,

If you are contemplating new wiring, and more relays, you are already
committed to "non stock" there.  Not that the British know anything
about electrical systems.

To add stuff to mine, such as fog lights, electric fan, etc. I added the
"Bosch" type 1 inch square relays. These are not expensive at an
electronics store, come in most kinds of switching arrangements, and
best of all can be put on a chassis mounted socket, or socket strip for
multiple relays.  All can get individually, or gang wired for power,
ground, etc. on the plate, and replacement is as simple as pull-off and
plug in new relay.  No individual electrical connectors requiring messy
installation and relay replacement

Steve

___
Steve Laifman