Re: Bellhousing

To: Bob Dixon <bobdixon@frii.com>
Subject: Re: Bellhousing
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 21:24:28 -0800
This is an interesting thought. When WAS the last time anyone actually
had a clutch blow? Earlier ch*vy's but I have not heard of a ford in a
zillion years. Also, is the bolt pattern for a top loader the same as
the tremec 3550? Ford has a nice aluminum bellhousing to fit the 5.0/302
to that tranny.

mayf, out in pahrump