Re: Backfire

To: fastsage@cox.net (Steve Sage)
Subject: Re: Backfire
From: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 20:01:07 -0400
Steve:

I bought two of them, found the same problem on both.  Called their Engineering
department and found that the flaw was part of their design.  The housing does
not allow the distributor gear to drop down fully into place in the cam gear.
This also prevents the distributor hold down to be properly tightened.  I wound
up going to the MSD Ready to Run distributor with a high performance coil.  The
MSD works wonderfully.

Steve Halbrook