Re: Dragging Booster

To: "Randy Smith" <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dragging Booster
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:52:02 -0700
Hi all,
I rebuilt my Mk2 servo last year and like Joey within a week or so it
started hanging up.
A local tiger expert suggested that if the leather seal on the big piston
was in good condition (it was) I remove the foam cord that came with the
rebuild kit that is used to enhance the sealing abilty of a used leather
seal.
I removed the foam cord from behind the seal, re-greased the leather with
the stuff provided in the rebuild kit, and the servo has worked fine ever
since.

regards
Bob