Scattershield & oil pan

To: Sunbeam Tiger MailList <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scattershield & oil pan
From: John Manly <john_manly@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:32:13 -0400
Hello all:

Sorry for the delay, but I thought I would let everyone know that my 6-bolt
scattershield is sold.  Thanks for all the advice, and for the offers to
purchase it.

I am now pretty sure the oil pan will fit.  My pan's measurements coincide
with those of a LAT 4 pan.  I won't know for sure until it's time to install
the engine, but I'm willing to risk it.  I'll keep the stock pan just in case.
Once again, thanks to those who offered their assistance.

Regards,
John.