Stu Brennan - On List

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stu Brennan - On List
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 17:47:05 -0800
Stu Brennan has made the top ten most wanted list.

His vital statistics are not yet on the Post Office wall, but he has
made the TigersUnited Rogues Gallery.

See his car and story at http://www.TigersUnited.com  "Photo Galleries"
/ "Online Car Show", just click on his name (alphabetical).  You'll find
a lot of other familiar names too, as well as their story.

Direct access to hot link list of "Rogues" is:

http://www.tigersunited.com/gallery/cshow.asp

Direct link to the MAN himself, for those who want instant gratification,

http://www.tigersunited.com/gallery/cshow.asp

Then hit the link back to the Gallery list and see who else is around
you might know.

If you want to be included, send me a couple of JPEG's, the ID top line
information, and your story. If you don't include a story, I'll make one
up for you, although you may not like it as well as the real one. (8->
Ask Allan Connell, Jr.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman