RE: Commercial ads on the Tiger List

To: "'Ray McCrary'" <spook01@home.com>, tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Commercial ads on the Tiger List
From: Bill Holden <Holden@npo.bae.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:21:44 -0500
$0.02 worth from someone rather (11/99) new to List - I've found the random
insertion or reference to items for sale by business people to be  very
valuable.  I now have a directory of names & resources heretofore unknown to
me, quickly gathered from various postings, that I know will someday be
needed.  i appreciate the logical effort done by those selling on ebay to
give a quick alert on this list.  A quick click on the "X" will rid any
posting quickly for those who don't like or don't need.  Vote: Keep things
as they are.

Bill