Defroster Vents??

To: "'Tiger BBS'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Defroster Vents??
From: "Overton, Keith A." <Keith.Overton@alcoa.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:47:18 -0400
After being caught in the Rain and a few exceptionally cool nights in the
last few weeks, I am trying to restore the defrost function back to my
heating system (although it may be in vain, with that little slot car fan
motor)  and was wondering,  Is there only one (drivers Side) 90 degree
rubber elbow, coming off the eater box, or was there one on both outputs?
Also, does any one know of a source for the Flex tubing for this..  I found
some OD tube that is close, but it looks like the original tubes where
actually on the INSIDE of the Rubber elbow and defroster vent?  Is this
correct?

Thanks
Keith A. Overton
A Alcoa / DCS Inc.