Spark plug wires

To: <Tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spark plug wires
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 21:04:36 -0800
Rob:
        I wish I could answer your question but it's been so long since I have
bought a set that I couldnt tell you.  I could only suggest that you
contact your local NAPA dealer and I'm sure they could fill you in with the
details.  The only info I could pass on is that they perform perfectly on
my Tiger and I have no problem listening to the radio while driving.  I get
no engine noise over the radio whatsoever.  Sorry I couldn't be of more
help.

                                                Andy Walker
                                                Edmond, OK
                                                B382001600