Re: Whew!!!! What a relief!

To: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Whew!!!! What a relief!
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 18:44:35 -0700
Brad
Where do you get your information?
The CNN article I read online stated that over 28% of the oil California
uses is from Alaska.

Also, the state of Alaska's cut of oil revenue loss is estimated to be $4
million dollars a day, which could bankrupt that sparsley populated state
because the oil is the only source of revenue.  Alaska doesn't have an
income tax.

Trust me, we Californians will take your oil by force if we have to!  Darn
Texans..

David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg