Re: Becoming "Famous"

To: Christina Liebel <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Becoming "Famous"
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:28:01 -0600
Cc: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com
Christina,

That's the movie business for you. Some years back I was hired by
a production company to appear in a couple of made for TV westerns
as I do western renactment characters and have been involved in
theater for a good 30 years. In both cases, my scenes (about 10
mins each) ended up on the cutting room floor. To ad insult to
injury, both of the made for TV westerns were cancelled anyway!
Too bad the LBCs didn't make into the film though....

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the inert midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget