Re: Fuel Pump?

To: <Midget1974MG@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump?
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:53:35 -0500
first off check the fuse.  not if it's blown but for contact at both ends.
then try with power on a gentle rap to the main body of the pump ,or if you
have a test light check for continuity (power) at the pump positive terminal
on the pump.   if that all  seems ok then it's time for a pump.

chuck.
or rebuilding your pump?