Re: brake hydraulic light switch

To: "Geoff Branch" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brake hydraulic light switch
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:34:02 -0500
Geoff,
         A "hint" that may help to lessen the need for bleeding, which you
will likely have to do when you change the switch, which you'll likely have
to do, is to put a plastic bag or some-such under the master cylinder cap.
I generally remove the cap, fill the master to the top, put a bag over it
and re-cap thus lessening the likelihood of fluid escaping.
         Peter C
==