Re: Colortune

To: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Colortune
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 11:34:44 -0700
Works for me. Do you have the long tube for it so that the plug is in
complete shadow? I t should be dark enough iunder the hood, but if you have
a light source over your shoulder, try cupping you hand around the opening
or viewing through the attached reflector. I prefer viewing it directly
down the tube though.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -