Re: Clutch master cylinder removal

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch master cylinder removal
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 19:36:13 -0700
Bill,

It can be done with a long extension on the master cylinder side and a box,
open end wrench or maybe a socket on the pushrod side. I did it just a few
weeks ago. Hold the pushrod side while operating the rachet on the other.
It's a little trickier getting the nut back on during assembly but do-able
also.

Gerard

\

--