Re: wasting band width? (fwd)

To: busyrider@springmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wasting band width? (fwd)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:30:35 EST
In a message dated 2/6/01 12:14:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
busyrider@springmail.com writes:

> I am forwarding this to the list with permission of the sender.
>
> This is an example of what happens as a result of the abuse of the list as
> I described.
>
> Fred Criswell

Oh,

geee golly gosh, you are soooooooooooooo right Fred.  I don't know why it
took me so long to see the light.  Perhaps no one had properly explained it
to me before.  Here we have lost the chance to share time with someone...I
forget his name already, and I'm sure he was sooooooooooo friendly and would
have been wonderful to get to know.  By the way, do you know if he is single?
 I have two single daughters that need a husband, but probably not from
Florida...God's waiting room you know, he's probably 90 years old.  But enven
the 90 year olds still drive in Florida don't they?  I bet some of them even
drive English cars...does that count as LBC content.

I certainly wouldn't want to waste bandwith, and don't you hate those folks
that send you back everything they are commenting on, along with every other
message and internet gobbledeegook...opps sorry.

Anyway, I bet this guy would have been wonderful to exchange e-mails with.
Do you know if he has a cat?  Does he like guns or silicone break fluid, and
do you know if he is overweight?

I certainly hope he wasn't the type to cheer on a friend that gets on a TV
show and wins money, at least not publicly...how drool!

So what would you like to talk about.  My Midget is red and really cute.  It
doesn't run and I'm not sure why, what do you think?  Could you e-mail the
fellow from Floriday or whereever and ask him why my Midget doesn't run?

Sorry if I've run on, but I do so enjoy conversing about Spridgets, and
absolutely nothing else.  What color is yours?  Your Sprite silly!

Did I mention my daughters are single?  One drives a Jag, does that count for
content.

Warmest band width regards (if only four reply to this message, is it a waste
of band width, or only quartet width?)

Robert Houston

bored? not me, I have technical questions about