Re: Shut it off!!!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Shut it off!!!
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:11:06 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well that was it. When I was fiddling with the wires I managed to push the
lower spade on the fuse block under the block and onto the spade for the
brown ignition circuit. Runs all the time. I pulled the fuse block and there
it was, move it back into it's proper spot and all is right with the world.

Larry

PS those that suggested it was the alt diodes may have missed the statement
that the charging idiot light was on after I killed the engine by dropping
the clutch. Not after the engine was shut off. BTW isn't that quite the
visual picture? Kill an engine by dropping the clutch on it. I can just see
an engine block with crosses in its eyes with a clutch plate sticking out of
the top. LOL

At this exact moment in time 1/3/01 10:31 PM, "Larry B. Macy"
<macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> made the profound statement:

> Given that I was messing with the fuse blocks I would guess that is the most
> likely scenario. I got back from the doc's late (I am fine - tennis elbow,
> even tho I don't play tennis). I will look at this in the AM.
>
> Larry
>
> On 1/3/01 6:59 PM, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:
>
>> "Larry B. Macy" wrote:
>>>
>>> Last night my gauges, turn signals, fan and brake lights failed. I traced
>>> them all doen to a single fuse that was not blown. I cleaned to connector on
>>> the green wires and all was right with the world.
>>>
>>> Until I got to the train station. Then the car would not shut off.
>>
>> Larry
>>

>> Or maybe you bent one of the terminals and it is hitting the one next to
>> it.
>>
>> Frank

Larry Macy
78 Midget