'67 Midget for sale in East. PA

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '67 Midget for sale in East. PA
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 13:33:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For the past four months I have driven past a Midget that has a for sale sign
on it.
Today I stopped to get the number for the list.  I have no interest in this
car, but
I would like to see as many LBCs as possible back on the road!

Here are the details.  It is a white (mostly!) '67 Mk. III.  It has primer in
all the
usually rusty places with rust showing thru the primer.  Obviously it was
fixed fast to sell, but needs a lot of real body work.  It has bonnet pins,
wire wheels with winged knock-offs, and the hood seems to be usable.
It certainly needs a lot of work, but I wouldn't classify it as a parts car
(YET).

The car is located about half way between Phoenixville and Downingtown,
just west of Philadelphia, on Route #401, about 100' west of Route #113.
The sign on the car says,

"'67 Midget
$1500. Runs well
215-436-6460 after 7:00 please"

The car has been there for a while so you can probably make a deal.
Good luck.

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport