Re: Sway bar mounting bolts

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, "Curtis Carlson" <carlson@navtech.com>
Subject: Re: Sway bar mounting bolts
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:17:57 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix & Curtis,

I've ripped the "squarish buffer brackets" out of 2 race cars in the course
of "spirited competition driving". Niether of these cars had ever had any
rust in this area. Take a good look at this and surrounding areas for
structural integrity, as if it rips out mid-corner, you can go into a pretty
severe understeer situation in a hurry.

WST