Re: 72 Midget w/ 5 Speed: Results

To: chuck ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: 72 Midget w/ 5 Speed: Results
From: Rick Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 16:14:26 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, Rivergate@compuserve.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Chuck,

I would be careful about driving the Bugeye over 80 MPH,  I hear from
the list that yes, they are very light in the front end.  Amy had a
"Back to the Future" moment when her bonnet flew open at about 90 MPH.
That would make my heart go piter patter very fast.

Can you verify that Amy?

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's) & Puddles (60 Frogeye)