RE: Cleaning carburetors

To: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Cleaning carburetors
From: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 18:40:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Me butting in again,

Also, after dipping the carb pieces, wash them with a water spray and blow
out the passages with compressed air or the carb cleaner may deposit
solubilized gunk in the passages when it dries.  Warn the wife that you will
smell funny for a day and the cat may not walk straight for a while if you
do this in the basement.  When blowing out passages, it might be a good idea
to wear safety glasses or turn your head if you are inexperienced - carb
cleaner burns the peepers and at least one passage somewhere inadvertently
points directly at your face.

Les Myer