sagging rear spring

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: sagging rear spring
From: george.r.parker@att.net
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 20:17:18 +0000
I'm not smart enough to comment on the "causes" of this common problem, but my
car had it when I first bought the car - and that was with less than 30K miles
on it.  I had the rear spring re-arched, and now, with a bit under 65K miles,
it only sags a little.  Or at least much less than before and certainly not
enough to worry about.  But I do like that GT6 spring idea.....  Some day
maybe.....

FWIW/YMMV/etc/etc.
--
George P.