Re: Hard Top Molding

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hard Top Molding
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 07:41:25 +0100
On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, at around 19:11:24 local time, Roger Elliott
<elliottr@rmi.net> wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>There is supposed to be a piece of trim below the rear window on a
>factory Spitfire hardtop.  The trim piece doesn't seem to be available
>anymore.  Has anyone found a suitable replacement for it?

Dear Roger,

I couldn't find a remanufactured part anywhere either.   I eventually
found a good second-hand item after a couple of years of searching - but
it wasn't cheap!   When all's said and done, it is just a piece of trim,
and you can live without it until you can find a second-hand one.

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Triumph Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV

===     http://www.vtr.org