Insulation of Spitfire MK3 1970

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Insulation of Spitfire MK3 1970
From: Paul-Ernest Levesque <pelevesque@globetrotter.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 12:55:38 -0400
!.- You quote me Heat Insulation at $30.00 previously, Is that material good
to be glue under the ABS Gear cover. Or should I use another material?

2.- I will order the Moulded OEM carpet Black CK1605 Is it preferred to
install first Heat Insulation under the carpet, will it be to tight to
install the Moulded Carpet over the insulation and please inform me if It is
better to insulate all floor and firewall if so what quantity should I
order, and should it be glue with a 3M Adhesive but I prefer not to glue if
the snap attachment hold the insulation in place if needed.

3.- Does Part CK1625 included Hardware like attaching snaps male and female

4.- I have received in my last order a Spifire MKIV /1500 Catalog I only had
the Spifire 1962-1970 before. It look like some parts do fit my MK3 Car
as an example Part XKC2528SA Inertia Seat Belt  does it have a retractable
reel (It does not show in the catalog picture) it is indicated Inertia but I
do not understand what Inertia mean. I am looking for black retractable seat
belts.

5.- I bought Glazing Strip from the last order 613417 they are .090 inches
thick the one that was remove was .050 thick ,will I have trouble to install
them in the windows Lower Channel I have new windows of course, does the
original windows was thicker ?

I am aware that I have long questions is it better to call at 800.201.0494

Thank you for your help and have a very nice day

USERNAME: Paul-Ernest1106201
PASSWORD: 9117155

Paul-Ernest Levesque
429 Terrasse Bon-Air