RE: Seats

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seats
From: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:35:37 -0400
Did I miss a post about cutting down the seat foam?  If so, could it be
re-posted
or let me know about any websites addressing this?  I trial fitted some
Miata seats,
didn't like the height and put 'em away in the shed.  Is cutting down the
seat
foams straightforward or are their pitfalls and tips that I need to be aware
of?

Thanks!

Greg

===     http://www.vtr.org