RE: 1972 Spit for sale update...possible scam

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1972 Spit for sale update...possible scam
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 08:43:40 -0400
Scamola.
The MO will be counterfeit, but your bank won't know until they've
already cashed it for you and you have sent the $5400 to the
"International Transporter".  Guess who your bank is going to come back
to for the money! :)

If you want to spook him, tell him you will only deal through an escrow
company for overseas transactions.  If he's legit, he shouldn't mind.
Chances are you'll never hear from him again.

Out of curiosity, do you have the header information from the email you
received from him that you could forward to me?  I'd like to see where
he's really located.

Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500
'68 Spitfire Mk3