Re: [TR] GT6+ Running Report

To: jimmuller@rcn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] GT6+ Running Report
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 16:21:30 EDT
Thanks Jim,
I was guessing that Tweety Bird might be hanging out in the vicinity of the
Slave Cylinder since her song seems to be coming from that direction.  She did
not arrive until around 200 miles but she seems to be getting stronger.  She
is not squealling yet, just singing. So she could be perched on the T/O
bearing?  I will get Sylvester to investigate, but I am going to let my Son in
Law
make the GT6 a Custom Compact Sound Machine so as long as nothing comes apart
Tweety will get drowned out.  More on the sound system once it is complete.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org